At last Winter seems to be behind us and Spring is in the air! Baby Music of Abilene is planting some seeds as well. Come grow with us!
- Classes at First United Methodist Church in the MAC building, which is in the east parking lot. Enter through the double glass doors facing east toward Butternut Street:
- Thursday evenings 6:30-7:30
- Tuesday mornings 10:00-11:00 At this posting this is Grandmothers and their grandchildren. Moms and children are also welcome. We love Grandmothers! And we move at a slower tempo in this class!
- The first class you attend is free.
- Deposit to hold your place and purchase the booklet and CD for home use is $43.00.
- Monthly tuition is $45.00 and is paid by the semester in one check or with post-dated checks for each month
- Look for us at Beltway Baptist Mother's Day Out, March 24 from 8:45-9:15 a.m. We're offering information and a mini class to Moms with children enrolled in that program
- Come visit us at the Baby Expo at Primetime, May 21st, 11-4pm. 40 or more vendors of interests to parents and expecting parents.
- Call 829-4440 or 668-3189 for more information about Baby Music, and check the web site below as well.